Compassionate pregnancy care starts here.
How can physiotherapy help your pregnancy?
Pelvic floor physiotherapy can relieve your painful pregnancy problems, prepare you for a safe birth experience, and help you recover smoothly after delivery.
During pregnancy, your body is stressed. As your baby grows, so does the pressure on your pelvic floor, core, back, and hips. That’s where a pelvic floor physiotherapist can help.
If you’re pregnant and living with:
- Back pain
- Hip and groin pain
- Bladder leakage or urinary incontinence (peeing a little)
- Bowel leakage
- Worry about having ab separation (diastasis recti)
- Worry about how to best prepare for birth and post-partum recovery
Pelvic floor physiotherapy with InvigoPhysio can help.
Meet Trang Bùi, MScPT
Specializing in pelvic floor physiotherapy, and equipped as a certified Pilates and yoga instructor, Trang is ready to support you with compassionate, custom pregnancy care.
What are the types of treatments you can receive?
Your customized prenatal physiotherapy treatment options can include:
- Specific pelvic floor exercises to optimize your pelvic health during pregnancy and birth prep
- Pilates-based core exercises to reduce severity of ab separation and eliminate back and pelvic discomfort
- Pilates and yoga based exercises to increase body strength and resilience for post-partum recovery
- Manual therapy and acupuncture to relieve pregnancy aches and pain
Our Innovative Hybrid Model
Our treatment combination of in-person and virtual sessions offers you the best experience of care with excellent results.
Virtual physiotherapy is as effective as in-person physiotherapy and can save you travel time. The virtual session is conducted through a secure platform to protect your privacy. As always, all of our treatments are 100% customized to meet your body’s unique needs, your personal health goals, and lifestyle.
You will have access to the same high level of care from the comfort of your home!
Phone: (437) 913-9208
Address: 2333 Dundas St W Suite 505, Toronto, ON M6R 3A6