Your holistic postpartum healing starts here.
How can physiotherapy help you bounce back after birth?
Your pelvic floor has gone through a lot! And the impact extends beyond that. Think of your abdominal muscles that have been overstretched and the tremendous pressure placed on your lower back and hips after all these months. And now you have a growing baby to care for. Getting back to feeling stronger is important for both your body and mind. It’s vital to know how to bounce back safely and effectively.
Our holistic treatment approach will help you heal not just your pelvic floor but your whole body. We know what areas moms struggle with the most and we will guide you through a targeted and individualized plan that delivers results.
If you’ve given birth and you’re living with:
- Tenting or bulging of your belly (mummy tummy, ab separation)
- Bladder leakage or urinary incontinence (peeing a little)
- Pain with sex (dyspareunia)
- Bowel leakage
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Lower back and/or hip pain
- C-section scar pain
Pelvic floor physiotherapy with InvigoPhysio can help.
Meet Trang Bùi, MScPT
Specializing in pelvic floor physiotherapy, and equipped as a certified Pilates and yoga instructor, Trang is ready to support you with compassionate postpartum care.
What are the types of treatments that I can receive?
Your customized postpartum physiotherapy treatment options can include:
- Specific pelvic floor exercises to heal and regain control down there
- Self-massage techniques to reduce pain from perineal tear or C-section scar
- Pilates and yoga-based exercises to heal your ab separation and increase physical strength and resilience
- A game plan to help you safely return to your physical activities such as running and HIIT workouts
- Manual therapy and acupuncture to relieve muscles aches and restore function
Our Innovative Hybrid Model
Our treatment combination of in-person and virtual sessions offers you the best experience of care with excellent results.
Virtual physiotherapy is as effective as in-person physiotherapy and can save you travel time. The virtual session is conducted through a secure platform to protect your privacy. As always, all of our treatments are 100% customized to meet your body’s unique needs, your personal health goals, and lifestyle.
You will have access to the same high level of care from the comfort of your home!